We’re looking for talented and passionate people to join our team.
Work for an independently and locally owned company that makes a difference by promoting the “power of health and well being”. Support sustainable organic agriculture and environmental responsibility.
- We offer great learning opportunities
- Great working environment
- Sense of community
- Employee discount on all products
- Advancement potential within the company
- Flexible Scheduling
Stop by either location and fill out an application. Resumes are welcome.
See below for specific positions available.
OFFICE MANAGER NEEDED – Brandon Location
- General Computer Skills (inc. Word, Excel, Printing, etc.)
- POS Data Entry
- Filing & other basic office duties
- (Print Design is a plus)